The Foodstate Company's Berry, Banana & Ginger Smoothie is not only delicious but is also a fantastic source of protein, as well as having antioxidant properties and more!
- 1 Banana
- 80g Strawberries
- 80g Blackberries
- 50g Blueberries
- 50g Rasberries
- 1 thumb Ginger (Finely Chopped)
1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
2 tbsp of Soya Yoghurt
150ml of Almond Milk
2 Scoops of The Foodstate Company's Organic Pea Protein
1 tbsp of chia seeds
- It is the richest plant-based protein available and is wonderfully good for you.
- It is suitable for everyone including athletes, vegans and vegetarians and those wishing to diet. You can even bake with it!
- It is: Hypoallergenic
- High in BCAAs (Branched chained amino acids)
- Easily digested
- The richest plant-based Protein
- Easily mixed in Water
- Able to help you stay full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates
- 100% Vegan
- Bananas are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world for good reason.
- Eating them could help lower blood pressure and reduce the risks of cancer and asthma.
- Bananas are rich in a mineral called potassium.
- This mineral is important as it helps maintain fluid levels in the body and regulates the movement of nutrients and waste products in and out of cells.
- Potassium also helps muscles to contract and nerve cells to respond.
- It keeps the heart beating regularly and can reduce the effect of sodium on blood pressure.
- Berries come in many shapes and sizes, but they are all healthy sources of fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
- Strawberries, Blueberries and Blackberries are low in fat and calories, and contain compounds that might protect you from certain health conditions.
- Blackberries contain powerful antioxidants that scavenge three renowned groups of harmful free radicals.
- They have also been shown to help lower undesirable LDL Cholesterol.
- Blueberries may help retard the progression of aging according to scientific papers and according to anecdotal evidence they may alleviate some eyesight ailments.
- A study of Tufts University Boston concluded “it may be possible to overcome genetic predispositions to Alzheimer disease through diet” and they cite blueberries as a food within the group associated with preventing Alzheimer disease.
- Blueberries also may help to prevent tooth decay and osteoporosis
- Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
- Ginger contains Gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties
- Ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness
- May reduce muscle pain and soreness
- The anti-inflammatory effects can help with osteoarthritis
- Ginger may drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors
- Ginger can help treat chronic indigestion
- Ginger may lower cholesterol levels
- Ginger may improve brain function and protect against alzheimer's disease
- The active ingredient in ginger, called gingerol, can help fight infections
- Chia Seeds have become one of the most popular superfoods in the health community due to it being nutrient-dense and packs a punch of energy-boosting power.
- Aztec warriors ate chia seeds to give them high energy and endurance. They said just one spoonful of chia could sustain them for 24 hours.
- Chia means “strength” in the Mayan language, and chia seeds were known as “runners’ food” because runners and warriors would use them as fuel while running long distances or during battle.
- Not only that, but recent research has found that the chia seeds benefits are even greater than we realized. Chia seeds benefits include promoting healthy skin, reducing signs of aging, supporting the heart and digestive system, building stronger bones and muscles, and more. They’ve even been linked to helping reverse diabetes!
- To date, there are over 1,500 studies proving coconut oil to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
- Research has finally uncovered the secrets to this amazing superfood: namely healthy fats called medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs). These unique fats include: Caprylic Acid - Lauric Acid - Capric Acid
- Around 62 percent of the oils in coconut are made up of these three healthy fatty acids, and 91 percent of the fat in coconut oil is healthy saturated fat.
- Most of the fats we consume take longer to digest, but MCFAs found in coconut oil provide the perfect source of energy because they only have to go through a three-step process to be turned into fuel vs. other fats that have to go through a 26-step process!
- Proven Alzheimer’s Disease Natural Treatment
- Prevents Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Treats UTI and Kidney Infection and Protects the Liver
- Reduces Inflammation and Arthritis
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Immune System Boost (Antibacterial, Antifungal and Antiviral)
- Improves Memory and Brain Function
- Improves Energy and Endurance
- Improves Digestion and Reduces Stomach Ulcers and Ulcerative Colitis
- Improves Skin Issues (Burns, Eczema, Dandruff, Dermatitis and Psoriasis)
- Prevents Gum Disease and Tooth Decay
- Prevents Osteoporosis
- Improves Type II Diabetes
- Because of the energy-creating abilities of coconut oil and the fact it’s a no-carb oil, it is no wonder that it is beneficial in losing weight. It helps burn fat and calories, decrease appetite, and in studies it was especially helpful in losing belly fat
- Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat
- Coconut Oil for Hormone Balance