A Healthy And Delicious Alterntive To A Normal Pancake, These Are The Perfect Start To A Healthy Day!
50g Traditional Oats
3 Egg Whites
80g Low Fat No, Salt Cottage Cheese
1 Tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
50ml Almond Milk
- Put all Items Into blender with the oats closest to the blade.
- Allow to blend until desires texture is achieved (lumpier texture will give thicker pancakes).
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium to high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using roughly 1/4 cup of batter oer pancake
- Cook until a golden colour on both sides & add your own delicious toppings!
- It is the richest plant-based protein available and is wonderfully good for you.
- It is suitable for everyone including athletes, vegans and vegetarians and those wishing to diet. You can even bake with it!
- It is: Hypoallergenic
- High in BCAAs (Branched chained amino acids)
- Easily digested
- The richest plant-based Protein
- Easily mixed in Water
- Able to help you stay full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates
- 100% Vegan
- Oats are nutritious, and are a good source carbs and fiber, including the powerful fiber beta-glucan (1,2 &3), and contain more protein and fat than most grains.
- Whole oats are high in antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds called polyphenols. Most notable is a unique group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats.
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage
- Oats may help lower blood sugar levels, especially in people who are overweight or have type 2 diabetes, due to beta-glucan's ability to form a thick gel that delays emptying of the stomach and absorption of glucose into the blood
- It is filling so may help with weight loss and help you to stay full for longer
- They May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Asthma
Click Below To See More Of Our Pea Protein Recipes: