If you take Vitamin Supplements (other than foodstate ones), then I’m afraid you do!
· Most vitamins in supplements are petroleum extracts, coal tar derivatives and chemically processed sugar with other acids and industrial chemicals (such as formaldehyde) used to process them
· Synthetic vitamins were originally developed because they are cheap
· Most synthetic supplements are called “vegetarian”, not because they are from plants, but because they are not from animals
· Despite a huge variation in cost, all synthetic supplements are made by a handful of pharmaceutical companies then sold as identical products under thousands of brand names
Here are a few examples:
· Vitamin B12: Cobalamins reacted with cyanide
· Vitamin C: Hydrogenated sugar processed with acetone
· Vitamin D: Irradiated animal fat/cattle brains
Remember: These synthetic vitamins don’t exist anywhere on this planet in live food
Foodstate Vitamins are created in healthy, nutritious food mediums including acerola cherries, alfalfa sprouts, carrots, corn, grapefruit, lemons, limes, nutritional yeast (no trace of yeast in finished product), oranges, rice bran, soy beans, and tangerines, to create nutrients in the same form as those created by plants.
Go Natural – Go Foodstate!