The human liver processes 3 pints of blood per minute. It is remarkably good at regenerating itself but needs a bit if help to remain efficient
Here’s a sobering thought: Not one cell in your liver today will be there in 90 days time – you would have completely rebuilt it! The liver has considerable influence over the quality of fluids circulating around the body delivering nutrients and removing waste, made even more important today when we consider our daily bombardment of toxins
Diet In Important: It is best supported by a diet rich in organic, unrefined and unprocessed foods, in particular fruits and veg. We need 4 pints of plain bottled or filtered water daily
Multi-Vitamin & Mineral formula: A broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals and other beneficial nutrients that support liver function.
Vitamin B Complex: B vitamins are involved in liver detoxification.
Multi Antioxidant With Co-Q10 containing:
- Vitamin C is depleted by detoxification reactions, and depletion of it impairs detoxification. Therefore a daily supplement is useful to safeguard intake
- Vitamin E is a very powerful free radical scavenger and therefore a daily supplement can again be useful to safeguard intake
- Selenium is being progressively depleted from soil, and therefore may not be provided in sufficient quantities by vegetables
- Zinc is especially useful for drinkers, who need a zinc dependent enzyme in the liver to detoxify alcohol
- CoQ10 is a particularly useful antioxidant for the liver
Milk Thistle is a herb renowned for its liver protecting properties
Probiotic living in the gut are vital to general function and well-being and are extremely useful in liver detoxification to help combat harmful bacteria