We often underestimate the vital importance of drinking sufficient water
- Do you get tired during the day?
- Do your joints ache?
- Do you struggle with memory?
- Could dehydration be linked to Cancer?
Here are some facts to consider:
- It is estimated that 75% of us spend our day dehydrated, and even mild dehydration slows down our metabolism
- Dehydration is often confused with hunger. In one US university study, 1 glass of water was demonstrated to shut down hunger pains for almost 100% of participating dieters
- Lack of water triggers fatigue and a mere 2% drop in body water can trigger memory loss, difficulty in basic arithmetic and trouble focusing on a computer screen
- Sufficient water (8 – 10 glasses per day) can significantly ease back pain and aching joints
- Sufficient water can decrease the incidence of colon, breast and bladder cancer